As a business owner, entrepreneur or company executives. Are you faced with lot challenges not having enough time to get all paper work, document processing and lagging behind always in getting things done and scaling your business? You need a administrative support! On a day-to-day basis, seems to have a pile seems to pile up. Sometimes you feel that you are not doing enough. Some days you feel that there are so many delays and productivity is slow. Everyday in your office, there are so many things that need to be done, and they are all important to you and your business.
When you’ve got a lot on your plate things can change pretty fast.
Day-to-day stuff like meeting times, dates, venues and locations, can spiral out of control. But by handing diary access over to your trusted VA you can avoid any clashes.
Our Virtual Personal and Administrative Assistants can:
- Find meeting spaces and make arrangements to get you there on time
- Match meeting requests with times and locations to suit you
- Keep track of your movements to optimise your time away from the office
- Reschedule appointments when necessary
- Book new and fancy restaurants that’ll wow your clients
Admin tasks are second nature to our VAs! They can pretty much tackle any task you send their way; adding them to their to-do lists and getting them done in next-to-no time.
Let your VA:
- Update your CRM system, to make sure all data is present and correct
- Collect data from booking systems and reply to website enquiries
- Transcribe audio notes, and draft letters and emails, to better leverage your time
- Format all kinds of documents and collate presentation material
VAs do a great job of staying on top of your finances. Though they’re not accountants, they run a tight ship when it comes to money management; supporting you with day-to-day admin, expenses and by liaising with your appointed finance professionals.
Task a Enegxi VA to:
- Handle bills, purchase orders and other fiddly financial tasks
- Take the hassle out of expense filing
- Chase unpaid invoices to keep cash flow on track
- Chasing unpaid invoices
- Keep an eye on transactions by reconciling spending
- Save time by sourcing info for your accountant or bookkeeper
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. With a VA you need not worry. They can coordinate the logistics, venue, briefings and follow-up: the complete package.
A Virtual PA can:
- Carry out competitor and industry research
- Write up and issue agendas to prep everyone ahead of time
- Dial into calls and take notes; quickly turning them into post-meeting minutes
- Draw up slide decks and create key documents for those attending
- Find and book the perfect venue; one that suits everyone
This lightens up your load and saves you more time. If you hire your administrative staff, you can make sure that you maximize every second of your work day, knowing that staffs on the other side work while you work, play, eat, or sleep. That is excellent time management!